Corporate AV Maintenance Contracts
With increasing opportunities for audio visual (AV) communications, most organisations require complex AV equipment for the purposes of presentations, training/education, information or advertising.
To make sure that your AV equipment is kept in good working order and minimise the risk of it letting you down unexpectedly, it makes sense to take out a Maintenance Contract involving servicing at regular intervals.
PVS provides a wide range of AV Maintenance Contract options which can be customised to your specific requirements. Whether it’s a single projector in a boardroom, a reception area multiscreen display system or multiple flatscreen TVs in various meeting rooms, we can put together a contract to suit different needs and budgets.
All our AV Maintenance Contracts run on an annual basis and include all servicing and maintenance on site.
What are the Maintenance Contract options?
- All contracts commence with an audit of installed equipment
- All products are serviced annually
- More frequent service intervals can be arranged if usage demands
- Maintenance Contracts can include a set number of Emergency Site Visits to cover urgent problems
- Telephone support and advice can be included on AV equipment covered by the contract
- Costs of spare parts or loan/replacement equipment can be included in the contract fee
Please contact us for further information on 01733 328888.