- Background and General Compliance
Peterborough Video Services Ltd. (PVS) takes the protection and security of your data extremely seriously. We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2016.
- Your Data
- Information we hold – PVS collects or receives some personal data in order to provide and bill for our services. This may include; name, address, phone number(s), email address(es) and the details of your product(s) requiring service(s). This data may be provided directly from an individual or via a third party (such as a manufacturer, insurance company or warranty provider) who contracts us to provide a service.
- Payment information – PVS does not collect or store payment information other than is required for financial compliance. If payment is made in person physical receipts are retained until payment is reconciled (usually no more than ten working days). If payment is made over the phone a WorldPay© solution is adopted where no personal payment information is stored or retained by PVS.
- Storage and retention
- Storage – All personal data held electronically is stored on secure encrypted servers within the EU. All physical data is stored securely on site. Staff have been trained in safe storage of personal data.
- Retention – PVS will store and utilise your personal information as is required to provide the service(s) for which we have been engaged. Thereafter we will retain this information as is required for our statutory accounts and for potential investigation by HMRC. Physical data (e.g paperwork) may be retained for audit and assurance purposes, typically for three months, and no more than a year, after which it is destroyed.
- Subject Access Request (SAR) – To request a free of charge, electronic, copy of the data PVS holds on yourself or any individual for whom you have been given explicit permission to make a request on their behalf, please write to; The General Manager (GDPR), PVS, Mayfield House, 98 Papyrus Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 5BH or via email; email@example.com. You must include an email address with your request as all information will be provided electronically. SARs will be fulfilled within 25 working days.
- Right to be forgotten – You have the right to be forgotten by any organisation holding your personal data. To request to be forgotten by PVS please write to; The General Manager (GDPR), PVS, Mayfield House, 98 Papyrus Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 5BH or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Right to be Forgotten requests will be fulfilled and confirmed within 25 working days. Confirmation will be provided via the same method of initial contact.
- Right to correction – If you believe any of the data PVS holds is incorrect please let us know by writing to us at; The General Manager (GDPR), PVS, Mayfield House, 98 Papyrus Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 5BH or via email; email@example.com.
- Third Parties
- Inbound – Personal data is provided to PVS solely for the purpose of fulfilling the service(s) for which we have been engaged. Any data transferred to us is treated and protected by this policy and its associated controls.
- Outbound – Occasionally PVS is required to transfer elements of your personal data to third parties in order to fulfil our service(s) (e.g. a courier/delivery agent or another service provider where PVS cannot fulfil the service required.). When this is necessary all data is securely transferred. One such third party PVS does engage with is Sands of Norwich. PVS has not and never will, sell or pass your data to any third party for the purposes of marketing in any form.
- Marketing and contact preferences
- Provision of service – PVS will only contact you as is required to provide the service(s) for which we have been engaged.
- Outbound and Direct Marketing – PVS does not utilise or analyse any personal data in its marketing activities. PVS does not partake in any electronic outbound marketing which utilises personal data. We do not ask for, or assume your consent to do so. PVS does conduct some physical marketing activity, but does not analyse any personal data in doing so.
- Processing of Data
PVS processes data to produce analysis for the running of its business and to report to its clients. No personal data is transferred for the purposes of reporting, outside of that which is already known by the client. No data is ever used for profiling or targeting in any way.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to GDPR or the security / use of your data at PVS please write to; The General Manager (GDPR), PVS, Mayfield House, 98 Papyrus Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 5BH or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.